What is this?

Just some random musings .

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Please Feel Free to Chime In

I have opted to post a snippet of Mr. Turbitt's blog on my site. I fear that most people that comment on his site may be subject to the same censorship I encountered. Please feel free to comment on the quote below. I do not want it to seem as though I have taken it out of context so feel free to visit his site and read it in it's entirety. His site is linked on the right.

"The Iraq War exists as a way to enrich connected corporations much more than any war on terror. How else can you cut taxes, and run up billions of debt without end and still pretend to be acting in the interests of the country? Can we expect this little place to be any better than the U.S. government, which has much larger stakes and much more scrutiny."
~ By Jeff Turbitt



I believe we can expect Saipan to be better. What do you say?

No comments: